Work in Progress

Swampwater

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My bio

            I live in the northeast portion of Kansas with the love of my life, Jamie, who supports and encourages me in everything I do, especially my writings. I am relatively new to the world of professional writing but draw from a long history of reading and my travel experiences to more than thirty eight states and three different foreign countries.

            My favorite reads are usually anything with more than a 1000 words. I have a few select authors I really enjoy covering a wide variety of genres such as  Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Brian Lumley, H.P. Lovecraft, Ann McCaffery, Terry Brooks, Timothy Zhan and one of my newest favorites, Claudy Conn. There are few things I enjoy doing as much as reading, the exceptions being writing, playing chess and spending a quiet evening at home with my family.

            Inspiration for my stories comes from many places, it could be from someone in a crowd who catches my eye or an interesting idea I’ve seen throughout the day which doesn’t leave my mind until I write it all down. I’m a firm believer that if you put your mind to something, the possibilities are endless as to what you can do.

            I love to hear from fans with good, or not so good, feedback and can be found on facebook, search for David A Enochs Author, or on my blog at denochs.blogspot.com.

            I hope you enjoy what you read and I’m looking forward to giving my readers many more stories in the future.

Thank you,

David.

No comments:

Post a Comment