Work in Progress

Swampwater

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Finally my editor and I are back on track.

I'm sorry for the lack of posts, My editor has had some health issues. She seems to be doing better now. Let me tell you the work she does is well worth the wait and time we have put in. I'm so glad to have her on my side and back on the trail to finnish this first endeavor of mine. Now what follows is the Hook for Dark Twisted Tales. Its not complete, but i really think highly of her work and my effort on this. Hope you enjoy and can't wait to here from you all.
David

Hook...

Herein lies a short story collection of Twilight Zone-ish, Tales From the Darkside-esque and Night Gallery-type stories by new genre author David Enochs spotlighting normal everyday individuals who have “what if…” scenarios inserted into their lives. 

In Lured a man finds out what the shadows of a dark room really are.

Inside the Envelope features Jade, who given the opportunity to walk away, lets his curiosity get the better of him and he just has to ask the envelope.

An author favorite, The Maple Tree, shows the value of a good friend when past horrors come knocking, even if the friend is hiding a big secret.

The collection is rounded out with two, very, shorts. A Matter of Conscience examines the wisdom of listening to the little voice in your head and in A Cute Little House, Jamie lives the adage “if these walls could talk…” while house hunting.

Also includes a preview of Enochs’ upcoming novel, Swampwater.

No comments:

Post a Comment