Work in Progress

Swampwater

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Its up its up and oh boy its up!

Finally i at least have it up on SW. Now i'm going to bed. But first i must thank 3 people for their help in getting my first book published. First of all my editor- Jennifer at wildaboutbones. She has been very patient with me and without her keen eye, none of this would of been possible. Second is Claudy Conn. Just talking to her about the many questions(sometimes silly questions) that would pop... up was very helpful. and without her i would of never have been pointed in Jennifers direction. Third and most important-- to my wonderful Jamie. thanking her for her support and faithful undieing loyalty to my cause and her constant words of encouragement. Hope you enjoy it Dark Twisted Tales as much as i did writing it. Now off to bed !!

No comments:

Post a Comment